Four Card Frenzy
Four Card Frenzy is a 4-card poker game designed for all table game pits featuring a new free-to-the-player Bad Beat bonus feature. Players are pleased to find familiar betting patterns along with enhancements that give more power to the player.
Players are dealt four cards to make their best 4-card poker hand to play against the dealer's hand. The dealer makes their best 4-card poker hand from five cards.
How to Play
Players must place the Ante and Odds wagers and any additional side bets to begin the game. The Ante and Odds are required wagers to begin the game and must be of equal amounts. Additional side bets include the Prime and Four Card Bonus wagers. After all initial wagers are made, the player and the dealer each receive five cards to make their best 4-card poker hand. After the player views their hand, they may raise up to 3x the Ante. If the player folds, their hand is still used to determine the outcome of any side bet wagers the player made. The best 4-card poker hand wins and any side bets are reconciled.
- Ante and Raise – wins even money for a winning hand or a tie hand.
- Odds – wins odds according to the posted pay table and includes a Bad Beat Bonus if the player's hand loses with a Straight or better.
- Prime – wins odds if four out of five cards are all the same color and greater odds if all five cards are of the same color.
- Four Card Bonus – wins odds with a Pair of Queens or better.
- Bad Beat Bonus – wins odds when the dealer beats the player, but the player’s hand contains a Straight or better.