Three Card Prime
Three Card Prime is a 3-card poker based game designed for all table game pits featuring a new free-to-the-player Bad Beat bonus feature. Players are pleased to find familiar betting patterns along with enhancements that give more power to the player.
How to Play
Players begin by placing the Ante wager and any optional side bets to begin the game. Next, the players and the dealer receive three cards, and a fourth community card (Loose Deuce) is placed in front of the dealer on the designated spot on the felt. Players examine their cards and either place a Play wager equal to their Ante wager or they can fold. If the player folds, their hand is still used to determine the outcome of any side bets the player made. Once all Play wagers are made, the dealer’s 3-card hand is reveled. The best 3-card poker hand wins and any side bets are reconciled.
Optional Side Bets
- All 6 – Wins odds with Trips or better using the player’s three cards and the dealer’s three cards.
- Pair Bonus – Wins odds if the player's 3-card hand contains a Pair or better; Wins even more if the fourth community card is a Deuce (2).
- Prime – Wins odds if the player’s hand contains three cards of the same color and wins more if both the player’s and dealer’s cards are all of the same color.
- Play – Wins even money and pays odds on higher ranking hands.
- Bad Beat Bonus – Wins odds if the player loses with a Straight or better.