15 Guiding Principles
Our "Rules of Engagement" In other words, here’s how we play…
- We think long-term relationships are best.
- We exceed expectations.
- We mentor each other as equals.
- We are respectfully nice.
- Silence means we are OK with what's going on.
- Whenever we encounter a negative issue or challenge, our energies will only be focused on its resolution, and we will only communicate with those who are responsible for supporting a positive outcome.
- We guard all sensitive, confidential, and privileged information.
- We never perform or neglect any action that could jeopardize our integrity, reputation, regulatory eligibility or financial viability.
- We know the difference between nearly right and exactly right. In everything we do, we strive to be exactly right.
- We consistently seek to improve our performances.
- We seek out and incorporate innovations to maintain a competitive edge.
- We are committed to training.
- We embrace and drive change, maintaining flexibility while staying true to our primary purpose and goals.
- We timely respond to all communications.
- We have fun.