Players may place a War wager on the Dragon or Tiger hand. The dealer sets both hands into the predefined house way. Selected War wagers are evaluated as follows:
• High and Low hand wins - War wager wins 1 to 1.
• High hand ties– All War wagers win 1 to 1.
• Low hand ties – All War wagers lose.
• One hand wins and other loses – War wagers push.
• High and Low hand loses – War wager loses.
Push or Tie - Wins if the high and/or low hands tie or if the War wager is a push.
Monster Bonus - Wins based on the 7-card hand. The better the hand, the better the payout. Players may wager on Monster Bonus Dragon and/or Tiger.
Pai Gow Insurance - Wins if the 7-card hand is a Pai Gow. The lower the high card, the higher the payout. Players may wager on Pai Gow Insurance Dragon and/or Tiger.
Emperor’s Treasure - Wins based on the 7-card hand. The better the hand, the better the payout. Players may wager on Emperor’s Treasure Dragon and/or Tiger. Progressive option available.