The optional Fightback Baccarat wager is available to all players after the standard Baccarat round ends, regardless of their particular outcome.
The optional Fightback wager is available to all players after the standard Baccarat round ends, regardless of their particular outcome. A single card is drawn and evaluated in the following manner:
- After a WIN/LOSS outcome, players wager that the Fightback card, added to the losing hand, will now tie or beat the original winning hand! Pays are based on the value of the winning hand.
- After a TIE outcome, players wager that the Fightback card will be a zero. Depending on the configured paytable, pays can be based on drawing either a specific or any zero!
- Rising Phoenix Baccarat and Fightback Baccarat can be played with 6 or 8 decks and offers all the standard main wagers, such as Player, Banker, and Tie. These games are also commission free, with Banker wins with a 3-card 7 pushing all Banker wagers.
- A collection of 18 configurable, single-event wagers that win when the outcome matches the specific event.
Lucky Win Progressive
- Players win if their wagered hand wins with a point total of 3 or less!
- Players win this Fightback Baccarat-exclusive progressive if the main Baccarat outcome PLUS the Fightback card match any of the events listed in the paytable!